- ASM/ASV Conference on Interplay of Viral and Bacterial Pathogens
Step into the sophistication of Hyatt Regency Bethesda. Experience a place designed around the power of connection, where guests can convene and collaborate. Located in the heart of downtown, the Hyatt Regency Bethesda is ideal for both business and leisure travelers to the Washington, DC area and offers a vibrant dining and food scene in Bethesda. The hotel is within walking distance of the Metro, a convenient mode of transportation situated directly below the hotel.
ASM has negotiated special group discounted rates at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda. Hotel reservations may be made online starting Thursday, December 1, 2016. Rooms will be available at the rate of $249 single/double occupancy plus tax, applicable fees and are based on availability. To ensure you receive the special conference rates, reservations must be made by Monday, April 10, 2017. The conference rate is not guaranteed after this date.
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
One Bethesda Metro Center
7400 Wisconsin Ave
Bethesda, Maryland, USA, 20814
Tel: +1 (301) 657-1234
Complimentary in-room wireless internet is included for rooms booked within the ASM block.
To reserve your room online, simply click here to go to our customized Hyatt Regency Bethesda reservation page.
Call Toll Free at +1 (888) 421-1442 or call +1 (301) 657-1234 and give the code ASM3. You must ask for ASM Interplay room block to receive the discounted group rate.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours before scheduled arrival date to avoid a cancellation penalty.
Transportation and Parking
- From Reagan National Airport (DCA): 10.7 miles
- From Dulles International Airport (IAD): 23.5 miles
- From Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI): 35.4 miles
- The Metro Station is located right beneath Hyatt Regency Bethesda and is located on the Red Line.
- Guest Self Overnight (Sun. – Thur.): $22.50
- Guest Self Overnight (Fri. – Sat.): $20.00
- Self-parking rates included in/out privileges.