- ASM Conference on Tuberculosis: Past, Present and Future
With a stay at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Hotel in Brooklyn, you'll be in the business district and convenient to Brooklyn Heights Promenade and Brooklyn Bridge. The hotel is also close to Brooklyn's 526–acre Prospect Park, New York University and Ellis Island.
- The preferred airport for New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is LaGuardia Airport (LGA) - 8.3 miles
- John F. Kennedy International airport (JFK) - 11.3 miles
- Newark, NJ - Liberty International airport (EWR) - 9.9 miles
- Downtown Manhattan Heliport (JRB-) - 1.2 mi
ASM has negotiated special group discounted rates at The New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. Hotel reservations may be made online starting Tuesday, October 27, 2016. Rooms will be available at the rate of $249 Single/Double and are based on room availability. To ensure you receive the special conference rates, reservations must be made by Friday, March 10, 2017. The conference rate is not guaranteed after this date.
Complimentary in-room wireless internet is included for rooms booked within the ASM block.
The New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Main Phone: +1 (718) 246-7000
To reserve your room online, simply click here to go to our customized New York Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge reservation page.
Call +1 (877) 303-0104 or +1 (718) 246-7000. You must ask for ASM TB room block to receive the discounted group rate.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours before scheduled arrival date to avoid a cancellation penalty.
Transportation and Parking
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)